Make this incredibly refreshing watermelon sorbet using just two ingredients and without an ice cream maker! Perfect for our hot summer days.
5 Health Benefits of Eating Watermelon
- Helps you hydrate. Drinking water is one way to keep your body hydrated. However, eating foods that have high water content can also help. Amazingly, watermelon is 92% water!
- Contains many nutrients, vitamins A, B and C, and minerals. It is also low in calories. That’s a win-win!
- Is good for skin and hair. Vitamins A and C help keep your skin supple, while beta-carotene protects against sunburn.
- Improves digestion. Watermelon is rich in water and fiber and can be very useful for promoting healthy bowel movements.
- May improve heart health. It has various heart-healthy components, including lycopene, which helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure.