Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tilapia filet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Chipotle Cream Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 2-4 medium corn tortillas
- shredded green cabbage
- corn kernels
- fresh chopped cilantro
- lime slices
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over fish fillets and let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the thickened yogurt, mayonnaise and chipotle pepper.
- Heat the tortillas on the grill or grill pan for 30 seconds on each side.
- Flake the fish with a fork. Top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the chipotle cream. Top with fish, cabbage, corn and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.