Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 2 barramundi filets skin on or off
- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves thinly-sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme pulled from stem and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- pine nuts add as desired for garnish for garnish
- arugula add as desired for garnish
- Chop or slice the tomatoes, garlic, rosemary. Pull thyme off the stem.
- Heat small pan with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil over low heat.
- Add the herbs, tomatoes and garlic to the pan and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add about 1 tablespoon olive oil to a frying pan large enough for the barramundi filets. Heat the oil over high heat and add fish. Cook the fish on both sides until the outside is brown and the fish is white inside.
- Add the stewed tomatoes to the blender. Blend a few seconds on low.
- Spoon a portion of the tomato dressing on each plate.
- Top with a piece of fish and garnish with pine nuts and arugula. Serve and enjoy!