Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 10-inch whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 slices turkey deli, preferably smoked
- Combine onion and vinegar in a bowl; let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the vinegar for another use, such as salad dressing.
- Warm two tortillas in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for about 45 seconds, then flip.
- Pull the tortillas up the edges of the pan so they are no longer overlapping.
- Working on one half of each tortilla, sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese, cover with two slices of turkey and top with 1/4 of the onion.
- Fold the tortillas in half, flatten gently with a spatula and cook until the cheese starts to melt, about 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook until the second side is golden, 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients and tortillas.
Courtesy of EatingWell.com