Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 6 ounce salmon
- 1 cup loose spring mix
- 1 ounce grilled red onion
- 1 ounce grilled zucchini
- 1 ounce grilled yellow squash
- 1 ounce grilled red pepper
- 4 each cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 medium lemon halved
- 2 tsp olive oil separated
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Nonstick oil spray like Pam or an olive oil spray
- Spray sliced vegetable with a small amount of nonstick spray.
- Grill vegetables for 2 to 4 minutes per side, remove from grill and refrigerate.
- Lightly season one side of salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick, oven ready pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon olive oil to the hot pan.
- Gently put salmon in pan, seasoned side down.
- Sear salmon for 2 to 4 minutes for desired color.
- Flip salmon and place pan into oven at 350 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes.
- While the salmon is in the oven, toss spring mix with 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO), desired amount of fresh lemon juice and a pinch of crushed red pepper, salt and pepper.
- Place salad mixture on a plate, arrange grilled vegetables and tomatoes with the seared salmon and enjoy.
Wash all fruits and vegetables before preparing, including lemons.
Your nonstick pan needs to be hot before adding the oil.
To ensure fish is thoroughly cook, finish it in the oven.
If you like a little spice with your fish, use a sprinkle of crushed red pepper.