Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1` pound pork loin boneless, visible fat removed, cut into 4 large pieces
- 1 7-ounce can sliced jalepenos optional
- 11/2 cups tomatillo salsa or salsa verde
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple finely cubed
- 2 medium shallots finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 corn tortillas warm
- 1/2 cup black beans
- Place pork loin, jalapenos and tomatillo salsa in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3-4 hours, until pork is no longer pink and shreds easily.
- Remove pork from liquid. Cool for 20 minutes. Shred pork, discarding any visible fat.
- Combine pineapple, black beans, shallots, lime juice and cumin; mix well. Set aside.
- Top each tortilla evenly with pork and radishes.
Recipe compliments of Justin Bart, Renown Health chef and manager of food and nutrition services.