Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 head butter lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut into 8 equal finger-sized strips
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup packaged shredded broccoli slaw
- 1/2 medium mango, thinly sliced
- 1 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- dash Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pat dry tofu and season with Chinese five spice. Let set for approximately 30 minutes, dabbing any moisture around tofu with paper towel.
- Mix onion, jalapeno and broccoli slaw into a bowl with rice wine vinegar and ground pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick saute pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray and then add tofu. Saute until lightly crusted, about 5 minutes on each side. Hold to serve hot or chilled.
- Spread onion/jalapeno/slaw mix into butter lettuce.
- Layer mango and tofu onto slaw mix then garnish with green onion and cilantro leaves.
- Dot with Sriracha hot sauce as desired and enjoy.