Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 10 sheets rice paper
- 1 cup cooked rice noodles
- 2 avocados, sliced or chopped
- 1 large carrot thinly julienne cuts
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp cooked
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- fresh mint
- butter lettuce
- Soak rice paper, one at a time, for about 45 seconds in a shallow bowl of warm water.
- Place the soft rice paper onto a flat surface.
- Add the filling (small amount of rice noodles, mint, cilantro, carrots, avocado, two shrimp, butter lettuce) to the bottom third of the paper closest to you.
- Roll rice paper away from you, folding in the sides about one-third in.
For peanut allergies, sunflower butter or your favorite non-nut spread is another option for the hoisin sauce.