Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1-1/2 pound brussels sprouts rinsed, halved, stems and ragged outer leaves removed
- 1 whole small butternut squash peeled and cubed
- 1 whole large red onion peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds or more for taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the chopped vegetables on a rimmed nonstick sheet pan and drizzle them with olive oil, then toss them together with the garlic powder. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly browned. Remove the veggies from the oven and arrange them onto a serving platter.
- Mix the balsalmic vinegar and honey together, then drizzle onto vegetables.
- Sprinkle on pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.