Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 pound chilled snap peas
- 12 small radishes, quartered
- 1 small watermelon radish, diced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon stone ground dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- In a large bowl, combine peas and radishes.
- In a food processor, combine avocado, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, pepper and coriander. Slowly added water to mixture as machine is running until mixture is smooth.
- Toss salad and dressing together and serve.