Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Peel and devein shrimp and lightly salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Make noodles (zoodles) by pushing zucchini through a spiralizer. If you don’t have a spiralizer, grate the zucchini into large pieces or peel using a potato peeler and cut into long skinny pieces.
- Add olive oil to pan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook for about a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp to the pan and cook until pink, about three minutes. Transfer shrimp to a bowl, leaving any liquid in the pan.
- Increase the heat to medium. Add white wine and lemon juice to the pan. Using a wooden spoon, scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the wine and lemon juice for two minutes.
- Add the zoodles and cook for two minutes.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Adapted from justataste.com.