Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 med. or lrg. grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1-2 servings fruit such as bananas or strawberries optional
- Prepare your oven for broiling and place an oven rack at the top.
- Cut grapefruit in half and use a serrated knife to loosen the grapefruit sections.
- Place grapefruit halves on a baking sheet, flesh side up.
- Drizzle with honey, place optional fruit slices and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place under broiler until bubbling and slightly browned in spots, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.