Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 4 salmon filets approxitmately 5 ounces each
- 1-2 oranges
- 1 cup quinoa rinsed
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from the chipotle chilies
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch radishes trimmed, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels from one ear of corn
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 green onions sliced
- Arrange oven rack 4 to 6 inches from broiler heat source. Preheat broiler on high. Line jelly-roll pan with foil.
- In 2-quart saucepan, prepare quinoa as label directs. Transfer to bowl.
- Grate 1 teaspoon orange peel and squeeze 1/2 cup juice. In blender, puree chipotle, adobo sauce, garlic, cumin and orange juice.
- For the bowl with quinoa, stir in radishes, corn, cilantro, green onions, orange peel and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Arrange salmon on prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon salt, then brush generously on all sides with chili mixture. Broil 5 to 7 minutes or until just opaque throughout. Serve salmon on quinoa pilaf.