Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 1/2 cup egg beaters or 2 eggs and 8 egg whites
- 2 cups bag frozen vegetable mix of choice thawed and squeezed dry, 16 oz
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese or shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup red pepper diced (or onion, or vegetable of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Microwave frozen vegetables for 3-4 minutes, or until thawed. Squeeze dry.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add veggies, 1/4 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Divide egg mixture into 10 muffin molds. Fill about 3/4 full. Top with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set and slightly browned on the top. Remove from the oven and let cool until able to handle.
- Remove by sliding a knife between the egg and the muffin tin to loosen frittata.
- Enjoy warm!