Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 large egg scrambled
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 muffin whole wheat
- 2 tablespoons shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven or toaster oven broiler.
- Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add egg and cook, stirring often, until set into soft curds, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread marinara sauce on English muffin halves.
- Top with the scrambled egg, cheese and pepperoni, and broil until the cheese is melted, 1 to 3 minutes.