Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1/2 pound chicken wings uncooked
- 2 garlic cloves peeled, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots frozen
- 1/8 cup oil blend 75% canola, 25% extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 ounces lemon zest fresh
- 3 ounces ginger ground
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup basil fresh
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add garlic, shallots, plum sauce, orange zest and juice, ginger, cilantro, and basil to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place sauce in a sauce pan and slowly bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch until thickened. Set aside.
- Bake chicken wings until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place wings in a bowl, toss with sauce and serve.