Renown Health nursing leaders Jen Richards and Melodie Osborn share the values that guide the way Renown supports its nursing employees and creates a great working environment.
At Renown Health, we live by a core set of values. We are caring and compassionate. We demonstrate respect and integrity. We build relationships and collaborate with patients, families, clinicians and communities. We strive for excellence in all we do.
Those values extend beyond patient care to the way we support our employees. We have worked hard to create an environment that empowers each person to learn, grow and thrive. Here are just a few examples of the ways we do that:
- Establishing a mentorship and leadership development program that provides insight, expertise and learning opportunities.
- Forming employee committees that improve health and well-being both at work and in our community that complement Renown’s work-life balance programs.
- Recognizing and rewarding team members for living our values.
- Providing paid time each quarter to support employee volunteerism and giving back to our community.
- Offering a variety of education programs, including tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and a professional advancement bonus program, to help employees achieve their higher education goals.
- Hosting the largest Graduate Nurse Residency program in the state, which is also one of the largest in the nation.
We strive to inspire, educate and help nurses shine, and in return, we know they will make a positive impact on the lives of their coworkers and the people we serve.