Your kids will love these spooky Jack-o’-Lantern Quesadillas — the perfect food option with just three easy and cheesy wholesome ingredients. Great for Halloween night!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
- 2 small whole wheat or corn tortillas
- 2 slices of low-fat cheese
- 2 slices of lunch meat
- Cut jack-o’-lantern eyes and a mouth out of the tortilla.
- Coat a pan with cooking spray and heat to medium.
- Place remaining tortilla in the pan.
- Layer cheese and meat on the tortilla; top with the jack-o’-lantern face.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Carefully flip the quesadilla; continue to cook until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and serve.