Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 1 large egg
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/4 pounds 90% lean beef
- 1/2 cup butternut squash puree
- 1/3 cup panko
- 4 rosemary branches, 12-inches long, leaves removed
- Greek Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
For the Meatballs
- Preheat the grill top medium-high heat (about 500 degrees).
- Mix together egg, garlic, cumin, allspice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the ground beef, butternut squash and panko and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Form meatballs and gently skewer onto the rosemary branch and place on grill.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 155 degrees -- about 3 minutes each side.
For the Yogurt Sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve on top of couscous.