Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- For the Crust
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups softened coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- pinch salt
- For the Filling
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves
- 2 cups raspberries
- Lightly spray a 9-inch pan with a removable bottom with coconut or canola oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together.
- Press evenly into the tart pan; set aside.
- Place chopped chocolate in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring coconut milk to a boil.
- Pour hot milk over chocolate and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in raspberry preserves.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Garnish the top with raspberries.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes before removing tart and bottom from pan.
Substitute semi-sweet or other baking chocolate for a sweeter taste
Adapted from Bakerita.com