Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 2 1/2 cups grated or ground cauliflower use a food processor or cheese grater
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- dash salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place grated cauliflower in a bowl. Microwave for a few minutes. Pat with paper towels or cheese cloth to remove excess moisture.
- Add basil, oregano, garlic, Parmesan and mozzarella. Add egg and stir to blend completely. Toss in a dash of salt.
- Place dough on parchment paper over a pizza round stone or baking sheet. Mold in to a round pizza crust.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add your favorite toppings and return to oven for up to 15 minutes to melt cheese.
Adapted from OurBestBites.com.