Search Recipes by Course or Cuisine!
- 3 cups of your favorite berries
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar granulated
- Easy Cobbler Batter
- 1 cup flour all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking power
- 1/3 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- In a saute pan on medium heat, mix water, sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in berries, mix well, turn off heat.
- Mix Cobbler Batter in bowl, roll into balls.
- Add berry mixture to baking pan, then drop dough balls on top mixture, spacing evenly.
- Bake at 325 degrees, 12 to 18 minutes or until done.